TeamYOA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Holy inactivity, Batman!
Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:59 pm by islandhop15

» Chess: Best Sport Ever
Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 am by islandhop15

» 2009 States
Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 am by islandhop15

» 2009 Regionals
Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 pm by islandhop15

» Team Roster
Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:31 pm by islandhop15

Affiliates
yentar

Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research

+2
Admin
islandhop15
6 posters

Go down

Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research Empty Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research

Post by islandhop15 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Please don't get offended by my bit of personal research...but there seem to be plenty of intelligent (and slightly nerdy, but who said there was anything wrong with that?!) people on this site...
(pretty cool site)

Anyways....
How many of you are going to that 8th grade dance this month?

OR

Would you skip the dance and opt to spend more time bonding with your math/science/whatever textbook?

Just wanted to take a survey of the behaviors and preferences of strictly academically-focused people....

Don't be offended... and please answer... however, if you feel it is needed, you can remove this post- I'll just survey by hand...

BUT HONESTLY- I'm really very curious.....

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research Empty Re: Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research

Post by Admin Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:34 pm

?

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.Yentar.tk

Back to top Go down

Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research Empty Re: Quick Question- Just a Bit of Research

Post by islandhop15 Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:56 pm

Huh... I was bored... delete this please... I can't believe I actually posted this....!!!!

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:56 pm

lol who are u please tell me

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by islandhop15 Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:02 pm

DID YOU CHECK THE LIST OR NOT?!?

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by King Yoa Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:36 pm

I'm going to stay home and bond with my calculator...
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

Post by islandhop15 Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 pm

But you're Student Council President...!!!!!!!!
Don't you support the dance??!?!!!!

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by islandhop15 Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:17 pm

AHHH SOMEONE DELETE THIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuessWho? Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Dude, Chillax. It isn't that bad (in my opinion). Now to give you my answer. The demographic that nerds "bond" with their textbooks is a misconception. We like to spend time playing video games or sports or whatever. I enjoy tennis As for us not going to the dance, I wanted to know, what's the point? I, personally, suck at dancing, and it isn't as if I have the courage to ask anyone to go with me, and I hate basketball... so when there is an open gym, there is still no incentive. ANy questions left on that subject. I really do consider my self a nerd though. If I don't have grades to show for my skills, what's the point right? Just one question for you.
Mind telling me who you are?
I have no idea

GuessWho?

Location : Umm... Concern about stalkers prevents me from answering this.

Back to top Go down

Post by islandhop15 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:58 am

Uhhh thanks.....
Haha, thanks for the long detailed, sensible explanation...

Maybe you could check the username- real name list... and then you could see who i am...?

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by islandhop15 Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:02 am

Okay since a million people want me to tell them who i am... AND THEY'RE SO LAZY they won't check that list...

islandhop15--> Ikshita

!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEESH!

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:48 pm

hiroku007 wrote:Dude, Chillax. It isn't that bad (in my opinion). Now to give you my answer. The demographic that nerds "bond" with their textbooks is a misconception. We like to spend time playing video games or sports or whatever. I enjoy tennis As for us not going to the dance, I wanted to know, what's the point? I, personally, suck at dancing, and it isn't as if I have the courage to ask anyone to go with me, and I hate basketball... so when there is an open gym, there is still no incentive. ANy questions left on that subject. I really do consider my self a nerd though. If I don't have grades to show for my skills, what's the point right? Just one question for you.
Mind telling me who you are?
I have no idea

Yas very sensible!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by islandhop15 Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:16 pm

lol I have to agree.

Sensible. Unlike me. Very Happy

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by DataBox Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 am

Sensible. Unlike me. Very Happy
yeah.

DataBox

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:52 am

Nice response Hiroku lol

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum