TeamYOA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Holy inactivity, Batman!
The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:59 pm by islandhop15

» Chess: Best Sport Ever
The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 am by islandhop15

» 2009 States
The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 am by islandhop15

» 2009 Regionals
The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 pm by islandhop15

» Team Roster
The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:31 pm by islandhop15

Affiliates
yentar

The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection

5 posters

Go down

The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection Empty The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection

Post by King Yoa Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm

This is King Yoa's blog. It is also my blog. Perhaps that is because I am King Yoa.

This blog is for discussing life, which means math, and the quest for perfection. Maybe the 4th dimension, also.

Ooh, I felt so motivated today that I did WOOT practice problems. Yay!

Maybe in 4 years I will feel smart.
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection Empty Re: The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection

Post by islandhop15 Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 pm

You're already really smart, Alex, and you're not perfect (but nearing it anyways)... haha it's like those restricted areas on the graph... you get closer and closer to 5, but you're never quite there, because it's not possible.

Alex.
It's not possible to be perfect. Your quest... do what you want with it, I guess.

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection Empty Re: The King Yoa blog: My adventures in my quest for perfection

Post by King Yoa Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:31 pm

Don't call me an asymptote.
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasei Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:09 pm

thou shall never achieve the fourth dimension. Reason One: You do not control such mana and power to do so. Only those with spirit so high will be able to enter. Reason 2: Did you not here that George Bush withheld the passage to the forbidden dimension with his idiot lies and actions to go into Iraq!? Opening the portal will not be a simple task.
Kasei
Kasei

Back to top Go down

Post by islandhop15 Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:59 pm

King Yoa wrote:Don't call me an asymptote.

Haha, I'll say what I want.

I can call you a line!! LOL I'm kidding, but still....

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by King Yoa Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:54 pm

This is my "blog" so I can talk about things that only I may care about...

The Rays are so going to beat Boston, and then beat Philadelphia! Yay! Yay! Yay!

But still...? What? Believe me, I've been called things worse than a line, which I may choose to elaborate on later.
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

Post by procrastinative Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Alex Zai also does the pencil spinning thingy but he does it on his thum

i wonder if a left handed person has ever made IMO?

procrastinative

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:11 pm

philadelphia won?!?!?!?!?!?!

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:11 pm

I wonder who is going to win. rays or Boston. it seems like boston is doing pretty well.

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 pm

I want Tampa to win. Go Rays!

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 pm

It is still 0-0.

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by King Yoa Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:16 pm

Philadelphia is up 2-0. I can assume things...
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

Post by islandhop15 Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am

King Yoa wrote:This is my "blog" so I can talk about things that only I may care about...

The Rays are so going to beat Boston, and then beat Philadelphia! Yay! Yay! Yay!

But still...? What? Believe me, I've been called things worse than a line, which I may choose to elaborate on later.

I've been called worse than a line, two things which you have probably never been called before.
I won't elaborate.

Haha I agree, there are worse things to be called than a line. Smile

islandhop15

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:26 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the rays lost!

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:26 am

They were terrible last night against matsuaka.

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:27 am

I think Scott Kazmir is pitching against Josh Beckett tonight. right?

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:27 am

It is going to be a fun game but if Boston wins again in the trop.......
It might be close to over.

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by King Yoa Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:21 pm

Boston won't win, again.

Oh, I had a weird dream. I dreamt that Tampa swept the ALCS...against Detroit!
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

Post by procrastinative Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 pm

u do not want to know some of my wierd dreams
iv only told abhi the most twisted one

procrastinative

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:44 pm

Are they playing tonight?

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by King Yoa Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:55 pm

Hmm, I thought playing in Boston would be a problem from their 2-7 regular season record there, but those were the last two...and it carries over. Now, assuming they don't blow a seven run lead, they have three chances to win the pennant!
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Yes! They are crushing now 11-1. The Phillies might win their series as well. I still cannot believe that EVERYBODY in the NFC east lost this week except the Eagles!

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by King Yoa Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Nooooooooo! How the zurv do you blow a 7-0 seventh inning lead with one of the top BPs in the major leagues? Well, two more tries. Either beat Beckett who was supposed to be good in October or Lester who was also.
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm

That is going to be tough but they should win one

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by kushal918 Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm

especially because they are playing at the trop!

kushal918

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum