TeamYOA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Holy inactivity, Batman!
Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:59 pm by islandhop15

» Chess: Best Sport Ever
Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 am by islandhop15

» 2009 States
Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 am by islandhop15

» 2009 Regionals
Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 pm by islandhop15

» Team Roster
Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:31 pm by islandhop15

Affiliates
yentar

Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to

3 posters

Go down

Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to Empty Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to

Post by YaMan Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:29 pm

?????????????????????????????

YaMan

Back to top Go down

Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to Empty Re: Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to

Post by Admin Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:15 am

You need Cymbalta, not people. Who cares about people anyway?

Major depressive disorder (depression) is not just a temporary mood, and it's not a sign of personal weakness. Depression is a serious medical condition with a variety of symptoms. Emotional symptoms can include sadness, loss of interest in things you once enjoyed, feelings of guilt or worthlessness, restlessness, and trouble concentrating or making decisions. Physical symptoms can include fatigue, vague aches and pains, headaches, and changes in weight or sleep patterns. For some, depression can include thoughts of death or suicide.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.Yentar.tk

Back to top Go down

Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to Empty Re: Is anybody on right now? YaMan needs someone to talk to

Post by King Yoa Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Where did you ctrl c ctrl v that from?
King Yoa
King Yoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum