TeamYOA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Holy inactivity, Batman!
Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:59 pm by islandhop15

» Chess: Best Sport Ever
Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 am by islandhop15

» 2009 States
Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 am by islandhop15

» 2009 Regionals
Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 pm by islandhop15

» Team Roster
Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:31 pm by islandhop15

Affiliates
yentar

Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins

+2
GuessWho?
YaMan
6 posters

Go down

Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins Empty Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins

Post by YaMan Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Who?

YaMan

Back to top Go down

Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins Empty Re: Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins

Post by GuessWho? Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:49 am

Which topics?

GuessWho?

Location : Umm... Concern about stalkers prevents me from answering this.

Back to top Go down

Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins Empty Re: Okay, Who took my topics off? Dan? Apoorva?It's one of the Admins

Post by procrastinative Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:00 pm

huh?

procrastinative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophialiu609 Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Maybe it was for a good reason... lol idk

Sophialiu609

Location : daydreaming (or nightdreaming, whenever you're looking at this) about stuff...lol only ikshita knows

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:47 am

It was Apoorva. I never take off topics.

Apoorva, stop. Who cares if it is profanity. Just stop.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.Yentar.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuessWho? Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Well, profanity is unacceptable. If their was any, they should be taken down!

GuessWho?

Location : Umm... Concern about stalkers prevents me from answering this.

Back to top Go down

Post by LightCMP Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 pm

This is a pseudo forum. All of us (I think?) are thirteen+. We can tolerate it.

BUT, depending on the level of profanity..then yes, it gets to some certain levels where it has to be controlled.

The famous tools to control profanity is the BANHAMMER3000, Post*del Robot, and Triple Flamethrower. (AKA Bannage, deletion of posts, and flaming, in their respective orders.)
LightCMP
LightCMP

Back to top Go down

Post by procrastinative Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:46 pm

du u want to be a mod?

procrastinative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down